***U.S. sizes will only ship to the US and EU sizes will only ship to the EU***
The new XTRM2- improved in every way over the original, giving you extra grip, stability and durability for the toughest terrains and conditions.
The VJ XTRM2 is made for rocky and technical trails. The aggressive lugs and 100% Butyl rubber outsole combo grips dirt, mud, rocks and any other surfaces your adventures bring.
The upper is made of a super durable, light and breathable Schoeller Keprotec® material produced in Switzerland. The Soft Heel technology reduces pressure from the heel bone and Achilles tendon and makes the heel fit like a glove. Toes are left with a bit of extra space to spread, which improves the runner's balance. The sole has cushioning units in the front and heel for comfort and a full length rock plate to protect athletes on tough terrain.
The XTRM2 was built for obstacle course racing, trail and sky running and swim run. Use it for tough, demanding terrain in all conditions. This shoe wants to get dirty.
The XTRM2 is also Bluesign approved, which means that only sustainably developed production methods have been used.
- Full-length custom EVA blend midsole
FitLock for midsole stability
- Rope-Lock in midsole instep for gripping ropes
- Soft Heel Tech - fits your heels like a glove
- 100% Butyl-rubber outsole
Strengthened rubber toe-cap
6 mm super aggressive lugs in the outsole
- 20mm/24mm stack height
4 mm drop
- Weight (US 9): 8.8 oz (250g)
- All US VJ Shoes orders will be fulfilled and shipped by VJ Shoes North America
- Shipping is FREE
- Shipping is only available to the United States
- All EU VJ Shoes orders will be fulfilled and shipped by VJ Shoes Finland
- Flat rate shipping of $16 USD
- Shipping is only available to the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden