MADE FOR VERSATILITY...
|The MAXx is a well-cushioned, lightweight trail shoe especially designed for longer distances that also works for sprint work.|
The MAXx has the famous VJ grip with smaller lugs for a smooth ride over all surfaces. The durable upper features a breathable sandwich mesh material designed for durability. The sole has cushioning units in the front and heel for maximum comfort and a full-length rock plate to protect you on tough terrain.
Use the MAXx for all surfaces and distances. It is ideal for obstacle course racing, trail and mountain running.
The Maxx gives you the grip to run and race with confidence, and the cushioning to go the distance.
- Runs true to size
- Cushioning units in front and heel
- FitLock for midsole stability
- The outsole is 100% Butyl-rubber
- Full-length rock plate
- Strengthened rubber toe-cap
- 4 mm lugs in the outsole
- 29mm/23mm stack height - total with lugs
- 6 mm drop
- Weight (US 8.5): 9.5 oz (270 g)
- All VJ Shoes orders will be fulfilled and shipped by VJ Shoes North America
- Shipping is only available to the United States
- Shipping is FREE